Vertel is a provider of services to all levels of Government (Federal, State and Local Government).
We participate in a range of pre-qualified ICT Procurement Contract arrangements which enables government agencies to readily consider Vertel as a potential supplier.
These arrangements include:
- ICT Services Scheme (Registered and Advanced supplier categories) - Telecommunications & ICT services
- ITS2573 - Operational Telecommunications Equipment, Infrastructure and Services
- Local Government Procurement LGP T1.15 - IT&C Products, Services & Consulting
- Municipal Association of Victoria MAV TC4322-2013 - Telecommunications services and hardware
- GITC accredited supplier
- ICTSS 10.68 Telecommunications services
- WA Local Government Association (WALGA) C016a/14 – Networks & Communications Technologies
Australian Government Telecommunications Arrangements (AGTA)
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport DIT/MUL/ICT2012
- Department of Finance and Deregulation
- The Applied ICT panel for Department of Education panel (PRN24602)
- Australian Federal Police Panel - Ethernet and two-way radio services
- Government and Industry Principal of Engagement on ICT - Signatory